Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for The Smart and Frugal Path. I welcome ideas related to personal finance and living a frugal lifestyle that would be entertaining and valuable to my readers. Please look over my guest post policy:
- You should have your own website where you make regular blog posts.
- Posts should be between 500-900 words.
- Your post should contain original content, not posted elsewhere.
- Your post may contain up to two links, but no affiliate links or links to businesses selling a product or service. Links will be marked as no follow.
- I don’t mind reviewing your post for spelling and grammar, but not if I’m going to have to be an English teacher. Please do your best to proofread your post before submitting.
- Include an image if possible (but make sure it’s your own or you have permission). I can provide an image as well.
- Please be willing to interact with commenters on the post.
- Promote your post by broadcasting it on your social networking sites and I will do the same.
- Please give me a couple sentences about yourself or your blog that I can include in an introduction to the post.
Please run your ideas by me or just email me your post at email@example.com. We reserve the right to edit posts before publishing.